We welcome qualified professionals to our collegial society.
By becoming a member or renewing your membership in NCSCH, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Formal educational conference presented at least annually that includes instruction and practice at the Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced levels of practice. These workshops are taught by acknowledged experts in their fields, with years of experience in the use of clinical hypnosis.
- Credit toward ASCH Certification.
- Reduced conference fees, as well as reduced fees for regional workshops.
- Collegial and informal exchanges and consultation with other professionals with similar interests in hypnosis as a tool in treatment.
- Opportunities for leadership and teaching responsibilities.
- Opportunities for membership in, and certification by the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, and membership in the International Society of Hypnosis.
- Listing in our Online Directory, including live links to your email and website
Become a Member
NCSCH Membership Requirements and Fees
Member – all have a doctorate in medicine, dentistry, podiatry or psychology, or an equivalent doctorate degree with psychology as the major study, or a masters in social work, a masters in psychology, professional counseling, a marital/family therapy or nursing. The degree must be from a University or College accredited by its appropriate regional accrediting body. Must be licensed or certified in the state in which he/she practices. A member shall have membership or eligibility for membership in a professional society consistent with his/her degree. Annual Fee: $60.
Student Affiliate – full time student with a minimum of 50% completed graduate hours, and shall be enrolled in a graduate program in active pursuit of a masters or doctorate in (1) medicine, dentistry, podiatry or psychology, or (2) enrolled in a graduate program where psychology is the major field of study or in psychiatric social work, marital/family therapy, professional counseling or nursing. Shall be pursuing graduate degree at a University or College fully accredited by its appropriate regional accrediting body to give such a degree. The Society’s Membership committee shall be the judge of whether an applicant’s degree program meets Student Affiliate membership requirements. Application must be accompanied by letter from graduate school attesting to student’s full-time status, and Student Affiliate status shall be granted for a maximum of two years at a time. At the end of 2 years, the Student Affiliate status will be reviews by the Membership committee for re-evaluation. Annual Fee: $25
Membership in NCSCH shall not be presented as or construed to be a credential of expertise in the knowledge, understanding, or utilization of hypnosis.
In order to be accepted, the application form submitted must include the applicant’s signature affirming his/her acceptance of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis Code of Ethics.
IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP AND WOULD LIKE TO PROCEED WITH APPLICATION FOR OR RENEWAL OF MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE CLICK BUTTON BELOW.DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM